Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hello there, my name is Shayne McNally and I am a 19 year old sophomore here at Nichols College.  Born and raised in Auburn, MA, I live with my mom, Christine, my dad, Dale, and my dog, Mac. I also have two older sisters named Shannon and Danielle.  As of right now, I am currently a Sport Management major but I am considering changing to General Business.  I am also a part of the Nichols College Baseball team, and am looking forward to going to Fort Myers for this spring break and having an awesome time with my teammates.  Baseball is a huge part of my life.  I won a State Championship during my junior year in high school, which I consider to be one of my biggest achievements in my life.  Aside from playing sports, one of my favorite hobbies is being a musician.  I have been playing guitar for five years, and drums for eight years.  It's something that I take a lot of pride in and enjoy doing in my spare time.

I don't really know much about MIS, but I anticipate myself learning a lot during the course of this semester.



I found the article to be extremely informative, considering I do not know a lot about the subject.  What I found most interesting is the employment rate for those working within the field.  There is a high demand for IT workers because of the rapid technological growth in our world today.  Almost all major businesses and corporations have networks that are growing in size and sophistication, which creates job opportunities for workers with computer-related apptitudes.






No comments:

Post a Comment