Friday, January 27, 2012

Home work # 1


Hello, my name is Meaghan Neilly. I am 21 years old and a junior at Nichols. Prior to Nichols I went to a community college where I explored an early education major and took some marketing courses. I was torn between the two because I’ve always wanted to be a teacher and work with children but I am also creative and enjoy the different aspects that go into the world of marketing. I decided to transfer to Nichols and major in marketing. I’ve have adapted well and have found Nichols has a lot to offer me. I hope to someday work for an advertising agency or even own my own business. I currently live at home with my Mom, Dad and two brothers, Devin who is 16 and a sophomore at Saint Johns High School and Aidan who is 12 and in 6th grade at Charlton Middle School. I am very familiar with the area because I went to high school right down the street and live in the town next town over Charlton. In my free time I enjoy photography, snowboarding and traveling. So far I have had the opportunity to travel to Europe and Australia both amazing places but very different. I hope I am fortunate enough to travel to other places in the future. When I first signed up for this course I was a little unsure what to expect. After reading the article it helped me better understand exactly what this course is about. In this fast changing world of technology it is helpful to keep up to date on what’s going on. Its seems to be if you are tech savvy, you can go far. I hope to learn more about software programs, and the best way to manage the company through software and networks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment