Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pedro VIllegas MIS 309 spring 2012


Hi everyone

My name is Pedro Villegas I  and a Junior at Nichols college, I'm majoring in management and minoring in marketing. I'm also presidents of HR management club and active member skiing club and investments club. I live in the Webster Massachusetts born and raised in town. I'm also a commuter at Nichols. my favorite subject in school would probably be marketing.

Some of my hobbies are basketball, videogames, and snowboarding. I also like to surf the web and check my Facebook.  I also have two dogs named Princess and Buddy.

This is buddy.
I also have a girlfriend her name is Kayla she is also from Webster. we've been together about three years our relationship is a little crazy sometimes but I love her.







I also work at Party Planner and own my own business called a bounce above party rentals specialize in moonwalk rentals. but we also rent cotton candy, snow-cone, popcorn machines, tents, tables, chairs, and other party equipment. You ever throwing a party please contact me or go to my website abounceabovema.com for all your party needs.


What hope to get out of this class is better understanding of management information systems. for example how the new I cloud work in operate. Also a better understanding on how computers work in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment