Wednesday, January 18, 2012


Hello, my name is Ryan  Mulvey. I am Twenty years  old and am a sophomore here at Nichols College. I am in the Criminal Justice Management program and I love it. I love all the professors and love that it is business based. I play football here at Nichols, but unfortunately due three concussions during my freshman year and four others prior to college I have to take a nice long break from football. I also run a window tinting and car detailing business named Custom Detail. The shop is located in Plymouth Ma and we also have another shop in Duxbury Ma named the Car Buff. I love cars and anything that has to do with them. I worked prior to that as a mechanic.   Another fun fact is I played hockey since I was four years old all the way up to college and choose to play football once I got here. I love the Bruins and the Patriots. I hope to gain a better understanding and better my skills with and on the computer. I am very technologically challenged, but hopefully this class helps me.



While reading the article I found it very interesting when it said  “A bachelor's degree in a computer-related field usually is required for management positions.” I would have never thought growing up that technology would become so advanced that to be in a management position you would at least need a  bachelor's degree in a computer-related field.


www.customdetail.net

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ryan I didn’t know that you were a criminal justice major as well. I like it a lot and find that the teachers are really good. Have you had any of the classes yet for the major? There really good and all of the teachers that teach classes for the major are really good and have a lot of experience in the field. One professor named professor Keefe use to be the chief of police in Dudley so he has a lot of experience which his helpful. What is your favorite teacher here on campus? That really is sad that you can’t play football here since you’re so big I’m sure you would have been a great asset to our trouble team. That’s cool that you are really good with cars maybe you can fix mine because my car always seems to be broken. I also thought it was interesting that all you need is a bachelor’s degree. In my opinion I thought that you would need more education in the field since it’s such an advance field.

    ReplyDelete