Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hey, my names Scott Palmerino I'm 20 yrs. old I'm from Southbridge ma. I play soccer here at Nichols. I'm a Sophomore, my major is business with a minor of hospitality. This past summer I worked at W.B. Mason in Worcester, it was a good experience I made some good money to hold me over for the year. In this course this semester I'm hoping to get a basic concept of MIS and how it works with firms operations.
ARTICLE:
I never thought that a MIS major would ever make the amount of money that some of these workers make, there up in six figures. Especially the degree that the workers hold ( Bacherlors), I didnt think you needed one for computer based work.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, you sound like a very sweet boy and I can really dig your Celtics picture. Why wouldn't you need a degree for this? I would assume you would need one working with computers, especially making six figures a year. Also if you had read more of the article, you would have realized that its not an easy job, 25 percent of employees work more than 50 hours a week.

    ReplyDelete