Sunday, January 22, 2012

Introduction

Hey my name is John Amato. I graduated from Oxford High School and am a sophomore here at Nichols and am a Sport Management major.  I commute from Oxford and have lived there my entire life.  I am nineteen years old and love to play sports and hang out with my friends.  My favorite sport would have to be basketball and my favorite team is the Celtics.  I have been going to two or three games a year since I was a kid.  I work at VIA, which is an Italian restaurant on Shrewsbury Street.  I have been there about a year and a half now.  I recently started bartending after working a year as a bar-back.  I also started there by bussing for a few months.  I like to go to the movies and listen to music in my free time.  I hope to do something with basketball with my Sport Management Major and enjoy watching pretty much any NBA game.     
From this course I hope I can learn about management systems and how they work.  I would definitely have to say I am behind with blogging and things like that so I hope this course will help me learn more about things like this because technology plays a big role in today’s society and it is only going to grow and become more popular.  It is important to keep up with the times nowadays and this class will really help me in the future.  I don’t plan on doing much with computers for a career but I think this class will help me learn the basics that I will need.  Digital Applications was also a great course to help me get a good knowledge on computer skills. 
From the article I learned that jobs are increasing because of technology.  I also learned how much pressure managers could have, how they have to deal with problems, and the long hours that they sometimes have to work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment