Friday, January 20, 2012

Hola mi llamo Patrick Gaumond. I am a sophomore at Nichols College who's major is General Business. My place of stay on campus is REM 302. My hometown is Holden, MA and i went to highschool at Wachusett Regional. I enjoy long walks on the beach, late night movies, and fondue. I also love sports. Soccer and basketball are my two favorites, however i enjoy all.  I have two siblings and live with my mother. My father goes by the name of Jason and lives in Holden as well. I have a dog that is unfriendly and spends more time at my Grandmother's house. I look forward to this class because I want to learn more about computer software. Overall, I want to enhance my computer skills.


The article explains everything MIT workers have to do. It seems like a very difficult and stressful job. This is because they always have deadlines to meet. They also work a good amount of hours. in 2008, about 25 percent worked more than 50 hours per week. I found it fascinating how much they get paid. 

2 comments:

  1. you sound sweet. text me sometime 774-318-0514

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number from the last comment you should text it ;). Your about me is very interesting. I also play soccer and Basketball you should hit me up sometime to play 774-289-6026. but anyways your statements about the article are wonderful. I didnt know that MIS workers only 25% worked 50+ hrs a week. overall its a good blog.

    ReplyDelete